Villasimius is famous for its splendid beaches and the sea’s crystal, clear water. With its 32 km of coast line it is the ideal place for sea-lovers and nature enthusiasts.
The cost line offers a wide variety of beauty, from small, special rocky coves to long stretches of white sand.
Since September 1998 the coastal area of Villasimius is officially the “Capo Carbonara Marin Park”, and is recognized as a Special Mediterranean Protected Area.
Respect for the environment and the safeguarding of the cost, the beaches and the dunes is an additional feature.
Whoever comes to Villasimius as a wide range of choices for experiencing and discovering the best of our wonderful area. I suggest:
▪ Hiking along different pathslike Porto Giunco and and ones, which give you the chance to admire the cost from above, or like the Monte dei Sette Fratelli paths to explore the country side and surrounding hills.
▪ Horse-Riding excursions, organized by Maneggio Tanka, who offer marvelous trips to the tower ofPorto Giunco and to Punta Molentis, both for expert riders and for beginners, trotting and cantering with English or American saddles.
▪ Both Trips or dinghy hires.
▪ Scuba diving and snorkeling at authorized diving centres.
▪ Gold Course: a splendid 18-hole par 70 course, designed by Luigi Rota Caremoli, 5,418 metres long for man and 4,930 metres for women, set in breathtaking natural scenery.
The village of Villasimius offers all necessary facilities to make your holiday perfect and at nigh comes alive with outdoor nights spots, shows, pubs and live music in the main street.