Whoever comes to Villasimius as a wide range of choices for experiencing and discovering the best of our wonderful area.
▪ Hiking along different paths, like the Porto Giunco and Capo Carbonara ones, which give you the chance to admire the cost from above, or like the Monte dei Sette Fratelli paths to explore the country side and surrounding hills.
▪ Horse-Riding excursions c/o, organized by Maneggio Tanka who offer marvelous trips to the tower of Porto Giunco and to Punta Molentis, both for expert riders and for beginners, trotting and cantering with English or American saddles.
▪ Both Trips or dinghy hires.
▪ Scuba diving and snorkeling at authorized diving centres.
▪ Gold Course: a splendid 18-hole par 70 course, designed by Luigi Rota Caremoli, 5,418 metres long for man and 4,930 metres for women, set in breathtaking natural scenery.
The village of Villasimius offers all necessary facilities to make your holiday perfect and at nigh comes alive with outdoor nights spots, shows, pubs and live music in the main street.